Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Report to : Maintenance Manager
Responsible for the development and implementation plan of the maintenance and engineering work to
Support the operations and including machine overhaul and new process development, breakdown maintenance, condition based maintenance, preventive maintenance program set up for machine
and equipment in manufacturing. Design and implement technical repairing process to ensure that plant / machine is commissioned to meet Zero breakdown target, budget and time schedules.
Ensures that the machine continues improvement to perform to its design capacity and continuous machine and predictive maintenance program has been set.
- Support yearly budget for machine and equipment maintenance objectives
- Manage and Control Maintenance work to meet OEE and maintenance expense budget
- Provide Machine Breakdown analyze and guideline to support machine improvement, MTBF, MTTR improvement and CI project for maintenance and engineering team.
- Plan, organizes, directs and coordinates the work of engineers and others engaged in the design feasibility studies, application studies related to machinery and cost saving project and other special assignment projects
- Advises on various technical matters ensure all machine condition are well planned and to be understood for his Subordinates and common objectives are set and make sure that all preventive maintenance program are done and meet budget and timeline
- Encourage the team for complete the safety concerned issued.
- Provide leadership to motivate the maintenance engineering and technical team
- Compliance and implementation with applicable company HSE policy, law & regulations, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 management system.
- Compliance with company ISO/TS16949 and ISO9001 requirements to follow company procedure, working instruction and other registered documents in management systems.
- Compliance with HR policy, government regulation, employee handbook etc.
- Other tasks or duties as direct supervisor assigned.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Success all key projects and achieve the Maintenance Objectives as per MT- KPIperformance, talent development and training to subordinate.
- Supervisor skill for engineer and technician level, work with the engineer team for clear understanding of the problem and provide the clear guide for build the team skill.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Work motivated and disciplined with the team
- Age 30 - 35
- Mature and logical thinking
- Requires Bachelor or upper degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 7-10 years’ experience in management position.
- Good English skills for contacts with other Gates facilities and some correspondence.
- At least 7-10 years working experience in maintenance & facilities management system and engineering work
- Experience to manage the utility like boiler, air compressor etc. preferred
- Good leadership skill and technical knowledge.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good quality mindset
- Good Decision Making
- Good Problem Solving and Machine Breakdown analytical skill
- At least 3 - 5 years in TPM implementation Experience
- Project management skills
- Energy saving Project management skills
- Knowledge of OHSAS 16949 & ISO14001
Interested person please send update resume with evidence documents, picture via "Apply Now" or apply application by yourself at the our office on working hour; 08:00 – 17:30, Monday - Friday for more information please contact 038-955587-93 Ext.121
We are provided benefits: Provident Fund, Group Health Insurance, Housing allowance,Meal allowance ,shift allowance,uniform,transportation and annual bonus.
Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
64/86 M.4, T. Pluakdang, A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Gates Unitta (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Gates was established since 1911. We are automotive parts manufacturing and produces automotive rubber belts / Industrial Bel belts, hose for liquid transmission for local and export market. We are joint venture between Japan and United State, Located at Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate. Now our business is expansion and looking for the young energetic joining with team;
The Gates Vision
Gates will advance the science of motion performance by being the partner of choice for the most trusted services, systems and components for power transmission and fluid transfer applications.