Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore. In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders. RCL will increasingly expand its feeder services and container liner business in Asia through the provision of high quality container shipping services with reliable fix day sailings, fast transit, the deployment of modern and high specification container ships and customer service information technology.
Maintenance & Repair Executive
- Review depot contract agreement & monitoring on depot perform and system.
- Monitoring on M&R auditor perform through KPI result.
- Monitoring location performance through monthly scorecard result.
- Looking for the opportunity, alternative option for M&R cost saving.
- Review M&R tariff, ensure that RCL rate is in line with local market level.
- Monitor and ensure that local agent collected reasonable charge with liable party w/o fail.
- Review cost before sending claim to liable party for heavy damage case.
- Weekly and monthly M&R report and presentation
- Bachelor degree in Marine Transport or Mechanical Engineer, technical certificate
- 1-3 years of experience in shipping, container repair or depot
- Strong service mind, good team player, problem solving and able to work under pressure
- Good communication in English both written and spoken
- Computer literate and able to use Ms Office
Regional Container Lines Public Co Ltd
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower,
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120