Chromalloy – a global
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land based applications and repairs.
The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components, and designs and manufactures FAA - approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA - certified part.
Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
Maintenance Manager (Facilities and Equipment Manager)
- Develop, review and approve a preventive maintenance plan and program.
- Analyze root cause of machine malfunction and define appropriate maintenance solution in order to eliminate and minimize interruption of operation.
- Follow up daily work orders with coordinators from all teams.
- Monitor and control all projects involving the installation, modification, and repair of shop floor equipment, facilities and utilities and all company property in order to ensure the completeness of the projects.
- Budget control and monitoring.
- Conduct daily and monthly work meeting with subordinates to follow up work progress and work related issues in order to ensure that works are performed according to plan.
- Initiate, plan and implement plans e.g., budgeting forecast plan, manpower plan, equipment and machinery plan, preventive maintenance plan, cost saving plans and improvement plan to ensure that department objectives are met and are consistent with operation and support divisions.
- Coordinate and communicate with any related parties to share and / or obtain information and guidelines from / for external and internal parties e.g., Suppliers, Government Agencies, Production and Engineering department etc.
- Fully responsible to answer and provide supporting information or documents to all internal and external auditors as required for approval by Aviation Authority’s regulation, customer requirement and company procedures.
- Supervise and monitor overall daily operation of subordinates in maintenance Department to ensure that works is performed according to the plan, within budget and complies with all company standards.
- Summarize and report maintenance data, and improvement programs to Site Leader monthly, as well as utilities usage reports to Site Leader and Government Agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics).
- Good command of English (Speaking, Reading, Writing) with minimum TOEIC 600
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in Maintenance and 3 years in managerial level.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, innovative, well organized, project planning / management skills, service minded, proven leadership skills, logical thinking, problem solving and great decision making skills.