PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
The Maintenance Manager shall be able to lead and manage maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance planned & ad-hoc tasks are executed in compliance with standard and achieve company's targets i.e. safety, quality and cost.
The successful candidate will report to Maintenance & Reliability Manager and supervise 2 supervisors and 10 maintenance staff.
- Manages scheduled maintenance and execution on breakdown to ensure that all jobs are completed in time as committed with area owners.
- Guides and instructs team to ensure that all maintenance works are carried out in compliance with company standard and plan.
- Provides guidance for root cause analysis on equipment breakdown.
- Reviews and updates standards of work and procedure.
- Supports reliability team to execute maintenance related reliability jobs following agreed plan.
- Coordinates with maintenance planner to set up pit stop & outage plan as well as gives suggestion/feedback on maintenance plan.
- Monitors and controls use of spare parts, tools as well as expenses relating to maintenance equipment.
- Plans and conducts team development programs.
- Ensures that all maintenance activities are executed in accordance with food safety, quality system and EHS regulations.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess the following skill and experience:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
- 10 years' experience in maintenance functions with years in a supervisor/management level.
- Experience in chemical/petrochemical is desirable.
- Knowledge in reliability techniques would be a plus.
- Experience in working with ISO/Safety Standard e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, etc.
- Possess abilities required for the job e.g. strong leadership, accountable, problem solving, teamwork and communication.
- Knowledge in maintenance techniques.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
Corbion Purac, Former CSM/Purac - Pure by nature
Corbion business in food preservation, biobased chemicals and polymers produced from lactic acid is represented by its subsidiary Purac. Purac is a leading company in its sector and the worldwide market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and lactides. Purac is committed towards natural solutions, a concept which is clearly expressed by its tagline "pure by nature".
Purac's history is strongly related to natural fermentation processes and the use of natural raw materials to produce food ingredients and green chemicals. Purac further builds on this strength and emphasizes its innovation activities on the development of nature based solutions which at the end of their lifetime can return to nature: the circle of renew ability and sustainability. Like innovations in the field of lactic acid based bioplastics (Poly Lactic Acid/PLA), which are made from renewable resources and reduce CO2 emissions when compared to traditional oil based plastics.
Purac does use nature's finest resources to deliver innovative solutions and business concepts which are based on pure, natural ingredients and processes. These innovation development activities are executed in close cooperation with customers and are based on an open and transparent way of working. Purac is active in a variety of markets, with a focus on the food market, the chemicals market and the polymers market. Purac has operations in 14 locations in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia, with a workforce of 1,050 people.