SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. We are looking for the following position.
Maintenance Helper (Offshore/Onshore)
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB) Workshop, Songkhla
Job Purpose :
As the Mechanical helper, he/she shall assist maintenance skilled technician or maintenance technician to carry out activities related to the Maintenance and Inspection Services both routine and ad-hoc to complete within timeframe with compliance to Standard and SSHE Policy
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
- Clean or lubricate machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Prepare work stations for use by mechanics and repairers.
- Tend and observe equipment and machinery to verify efficient and safe operation.
- Apply protective materials to equipment, components, and parts to prevent defects and corrosion
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Maintenance & Inspection supervisor.
Job End Result:
- Complete all maintenance activities as per the maintenance plan and to complete within timeframe
- Ensure good cooperation and strong relationships with team members, personnel, various external parties and communities to contribute smooth operation and good working environment
- Comply with COMPANY’s Standard, SSHE, Regulations and Laws requirements
- Basic knowledge of rotating equipment, including Centrifugal pumps and compressors, Reciprocating pumps and compressors, internal combustion engine, mechanical power transmission etc.,
- Capable working under pressure from internal and external parties,
- Awareness in SSHE aspects,
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Experience on fabrication workshop i.e. cutting, grinding, welding, scaffolding, etc.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Diploma or higher in Mechanical or related field or having the recommendation from previous contract
- 1 years’ working experience in mechanical maintenance or having the recommendation from previous contract
- Able to understand English
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word to us via APPLY NOW
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.