Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
- Responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance of Electrical or Machines & equipment i.e. Root cause analysis and CA/PA
- Analysis machine defection and supports Electro-mechanical repair to all production equipment basic PLC controlled processing and packaging equipment include wiring diagram and P&ID.
- Drive continuous improvement goals through implementation of Best Practices and monitoring of machine performance through OEE analysis.
- Work with Project & Process Engineering Teams and equipment suppliers on new equipment installations & modifications.
- Handle contacts with clients and regulatory authorities during audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Electrical maintenance preferred from food, consumer product and pharmaceutical.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer literacy.
- Strong Analytical thinking, Strong Leadership and Technical skill.
- Ability to manage multiple activities with challenging timelines.
- Able to work under high pressure and transparent.
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
URGENTLY REQURIED !!!
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.