Maintenance and AV Technician (former position – Audio Visual specialist)
J.S. TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ J.S. TECHNICAL
REPORTS TO: Supervisor,
Maintenance and Trainers Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Settapat Center
LOCATION: Settapat Center, Songkhla
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Performs and support audio/videovisual, training documents/materials/ medias and IT works to support Settapat center and ERTC activities. Develops and designs the related work processes in accordance with the company and user requirements.
- Assist supervisor and team in providing certificates/licenses/inventory of classroom equipment and tools/service request and purchasing requisition in Ariba system, e-CRF, etc.
Responsibilities for this position
- Works with all supervisors, trainers, trainers assistants and training coordinators to provide support in producing presentation, trainingmaterials/documents and audio/video visual materials, IT support and making training facilities and classrooms arrangements.
- Supports Supervisor, Planning, Financial and Administration to coordinate with Offshore Supervisors in making arrangements for technical training and transferring necessary equipment.
- Supports Settapat center in setting up Company exhibitions and activities that require audio/video visual services.
- Assist maintenance technician to perform facilities and training equipment maintenance and services
- Prepare all involved/related reports as required by Supervisor.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs administrative duties in audio/video visual section to ensure efficient and safe operations for day to day activities and services.
- Supports and provides audio/video visual aids, graphic and/or artwork, IT equipment to support all training programs.
- Ensures that audio/video equipment in the language laboratory receives proper maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintains an efficient filing and inventory system of training equipment
- Prepares, monitors and controls the budget for the Audio Visual section.
- Bachelor’s degree, IT/Computer related field is preferred
- 3 or more working experience with IT background in supporting training and development
- AV work knowledge and skill of :-
- Graphic design
- Audio visual equipment/self- access learning tool usage and maintenance
- Developing in Safety Protocol/Orientation
- IT & Computer/AV knowledge and skill –Ariba system, MS Outlook, Graphics design, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent in Speaking and Writing English (equivalent to minimum TOEIC score at 500 or TEPPI 65%).
Please send your updated resume (in English) stating full qualifications, experience, current remuneration and expected salary together with recent photograph to:
1176 Pattanakarn Road, Suangluang,Bangkok,10250
Office: +662 022 8000 ext. 503
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง J.S. TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD
J.S. TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD
The JST Group is an independent group of wholly owned Thai service and supply companies, with over 40 years experience in Thailand and South East Asia. We have developed a flexible organization structure to provide locally-based and managed specialist services to meet emerging customer requirements.
JST is now a major supplier of technical products & services, providing specialist equipment, services and manpower (both local and expatriate) to the oil & gas, petrochemical, and other industries across the region, supported by our offices in Thailand and across South East Asia.
JST continues to evolve, bringing in cutting edge products and services, enabling us to provide innovative and cost-efficient solutions. Our local and regional presence, as well as our professional management, allows us to offer our clients a strong sense of security and accountability. Our clients appreciate the fact that we can provide local support to international standards, as well as being the local point of contact for all of the products/services we represent.
JST is committed to safety in the workplace. All employees are required to follow the company's HSE policy at all times, regardless of time or cost.