Logistics Operation Supervisor
RFS Co., Ltd.
- Directing, developing, or performing logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, or other designated program.
- Identifying the specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support service which is provided at the right time and place.
- Able to plan , manage information systems and organize the functions of activities involved in providing logistical support.
- Train and Monitor the subordinate and all staffs to be good in service Behavior
- Choosing the correct workers and subcontractor and designing the transportation systems and service.
- Able to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time.
- To administer, supervise, or perform work involving the planning, directing, or operating route of transportation inside or outside the hospital.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
- Male or Female 28 years or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in specialized knowledge of some Nurse or all of the logistics support activities involved.
- Experience in any Health care industry will be preferred.
- Background is Nurse or Porter is Preferred.
- Strong leaders and possess excellent communication skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer proficiency.
We work 5 days a week.
If you are interested for the above challenges and look for CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, please send letter with your full resume (specifying current and expected salaries) with related document to
Human Resources Department
RFS Co., Ltd.
270 Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Bldg.,
Ramathibodi Hospital, Rama VI Road,
Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง RFS Co., Ltd.
RFS Co., Ltd.
RFS is a health care facility management and hospitalities services providers, especially for hospital. With the best of the class Facility Management system and procedure, we expect to deliver the most effective and efficient services to our client. We are subsidiary of RAMATHIBORDI Hospital, one of the largest and most trustable hospitals in Thailand. We welcome all talented people who looking for challenging work in a world-class standard work practice and build your career opportunities in the future.
“เราพร้อมที่จะเรียนรู้และเปลี่ยนแปลง เพราะเราใส่ใจในการดูแลรักษาด้วยคุณภาพที่ดีที่สุด และพร้อมจะผลักดันการเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ดีนั้น เพื่อยกระดับคุณภาพชีวิตของคนไทย”