LOGISTICS MANAGER – MANUFACTURING
Our European client provides cabling products for their wide customer base. Employing just over 15,000 employees worldwide, this organization manufactures cables for elevators, power transmission, utilities etc. both in Thailand and overseas. They are now seeking a Logistics Manager to join the team in Rayong.
RAYONG – STEEL / CABLE MANUFACTURING
UP TO 100K/MONTH
The Logistics Manager will report to the ASEAN Logistics Director, and will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing strategy and providing support where needed.
- Be involved with supporting daily sales functions and standard operational procedures.
- Coordinate with third party shipping agencies to ensure that all stock operations are running smoothly.
- Monitor raw materials and ensure that parts are all accounted for and recorded.
- Ensure that subordinates are provided with the necessary training for them to thrive in the work environment.
- Attend internal audits and participate where needed.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Qualified to degree level in Supply Chain, Logistics or a related subject.
- 10 + years of experience related to logistics and supply chain within a multinational manufacturing company. Previous management experience is mandatory.
- Strong command of written/spoken English.
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office.
- Flexible for occasional domestic travel.
This is the opportunity to be part of an exciting and past-paced organization. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and benefits including housing allowance, business expenses and bonus scheme.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. LOGISTICS MANAGER – MANUFACTURING andfax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.