Ampacet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Logistics Manager major tasks are to lead transportation planning of all material in & out through ATH warehouse and external warehouse as well as branches warehouse in Asia, select shipping, forwarder, transportation, warehouse providers and maintain good level of services performance including analyze and control all related logistics costs to ensure lowest cost possible including review factors which effect to logistics service performance and all related privileges that company should be entitled as a manufacturer located in ASEAN trade agreement zone and any privilege form trade agreement between countries
The preferred qualifications should be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Transport Management, Logistics Management, or any related fields.
- Good experience in import & export and BOI process
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Proactively coordinate with CSR (Customer Service Representative) team to get commercial documents ready
- Knowledge in additional benefit from any free trade agreement and apply/acquire those privilege required
- Management skill to process import customs, BOI approval and related import documents declaration
- Good computer skills utilizing MS Office, Advance in Excel
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Own transportation with current license is a must.
The company offers an attractive package that includes a competitive basic salary,food allowance, a fixed one-month yearly bonus, an annual performance bonus, a 5-day working week, provident fund, medical and life insurance, and a rewarding career.
Mail your full CV with academic transcript and a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department, AMPACET (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
64/19 Moo 4, Highway 331, Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Ampacet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ampacet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ampacet is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates, and services for the thermoplastic industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality, and consistency. It is founded in 1937 being operated now worldwide with 24 manufacturing sites, 4 research and development centers, and over 1,500 employees. Our products are sold successfully in more than 80 countries. Ampacet Global Headquarter is located in New York, USA, Australia with an Asia-Pacific Headquarter in Rayong, Thailand.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in Asia operation, we are now seeking for high caliber Receptionist & Administrative Assistantto be based in our Thailand Headquarters office to drive the continued success in the Thailand market. If you are looking for the employer with culture of trust, diversity, and innovation where your career is continuously developed and rewarded, please join us as detailed below: