In order to continue on this path we are looking for young people who are willing to challenge themselves in a new environment. Additionally, we are looking for individuals who will embrace the dynamic nature of our industry and passionately work towards the company’s primary targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistic, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least 5 years working experience in logistics operations, management Lever, BOI. Experience in project opening will be advantaged
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill and possess strong initiative and problem solving skill and make decisions, as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Good command of written & spoken English and computer literacy
- SAP R/3 background isan advantage
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people, manage change;
- Negotiation and analytical skill;
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
- Experience in electronics manufacturing
1) Support business under BOI’s regulations and ensure the company get great benefits under BOI
2) Oversees BOI related issues including import raw material and machine under BOI privileges, administrating EMT and RMTS system, product formula and waste management.
3) Prepare reports to BOI as required
4) Monitor and ensure the export shipment in accordance with the required delivery to customers
5) Arrange customs clearance with shipping agents and logistics providers
6) Check and verify forwarder’s billings invoices according to agreed rates
7) Maintain and update files on carriers rates and quotations
8) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
9) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
10) Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
11) Ensure forwarder compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
12) Negotiate transportation rates of services.
13) Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
14) Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed or quality of transportation services.