Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Logistics Manager Job has just become available at one of the most respected leading FMCG based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Supply Chain, this is a logistics role, who is a leader in their field.
About the Logistics Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Logistics Manager will play a key role in the supply chain team's continued development and success at Bangkok office.
- Lead logistic activities with transportation and operation team to ensure on time delivery
- Develop logistics planning within the CS & inventory control function to ensure finished products is timely and delivered in the most efficient cost manner
- Plan, implement and control the operations of the supply chain from all movements of goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption
- Develop short/ long term business operating plan/strategy focusing on people, processes, performance and internal/external partnerships
- Leadership and implementation of warehouse/distribution network optimisation and redesign to develop most cost-effective and customer service focused route-to-market
The successful candidate must possess 5 - 8 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements include:
- minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related area or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of automotive and logistics industries is a must
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and possess a can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
The successful Logistics Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Logistics Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.