You will effectively communicate with the project team and clients so that they are fully informed as to the process, progress and financial status of their projects and by early identification and elevation of project or client related issues. The role involves the preparation and maintenance of all project related documentation, providing estimates and organizing and collating information provided by the technical and translation departments for the successful compilation of projects.
A Key member of the engineering team. Required to have an excellent understanding of engineering technique and skills. Expected to carry on the job training when required. Role will be to lead other engineers or work independently in producing high quality work to a set deadline. the position will require a high level of interaction with other teams, departments and clients.
- To be considered you will have hands-on experience in international project/localization engineering with knowledge of development and localization processes.
- Experience in programming in VB, C++, Java, Perl, XML, HRML etc.
- Understanding of the development cycle.
- Problem-solving ability - gathering and analyzing information and using it to develop effective solutions.
- Team player with interpersonal skills - working closely together with others, keeping them informed, knowledge sharing.
- Good communication skills - write, speak and present information effectively and communicate persuasively.
- Knowledge in latest telecommunication devices/ technology is a plus