Local Finance Representative
Sidel South Asia-Pacific Ltd.
This key role in working within an emerging shared service organization. For the region AMEA (Asia, Middle East and Africa). Hold the position as the accounting manager in the local entity, but in addition team member of the HUB. Responsible to drive local compliance to Sidel’s processes and procedures. Represents the HUB locally by supporting local organization, masters local rules and language.
You will be reporting to Hub Manager, who is based in Dubai.
- Ensure quality of all finance related processes locally, by driving compliance and discipline.
- Providing assistance and training to non-finance persons on finance processes if required such as expense reports & purchase requisition
- Being local contact person to outsourcing partners and banks (Tax, Statutory and Payroll)
- Provides support and advice on local legislation and compliance.
- Represents the HUB Locally, thus need to contribute to achieving timeous and accurate reporting of all entities in scope. Effective and efficient operation of the entities in scope
General ledger related
- Support HUB manager to achieving timeous and accurate reporting of all entities in scope.
- Preforms activities related to month end bookings
- Calculate and post GL provisions and Accruals
- Manage closing process and prepare specific closing checklist
- Elaborates adhoc yearly calculation when needed (Tetra insurance renewal)
- Verifies and review sales remuneration calculations
- Supports external reporting and audits
- Project Management Rebilling
- Process employee claims ( local language constraints )
- Support in collection of local overdues
- Payroll bulk sum transfer from current to salary account
- Payment initiation of payroll taxes
- Salary journal entry
- Direct tax (Corporate tax) return preparation and filing (overview in case of outsourced company)
- Indirect (Vat) return preparation and filing (liaising with outsourced company)
- Any additional local statutory returns ie withholding taxes (liaising with outsourced company )
- Defer tax calculations (liaising with outsourced company)
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor degree in finance/economics or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in position of senior accountant or accounting manager of small legal entity
- Previous experience in multinational company or small shared service centre
- Proficient computer literate, at least intermediate level for Microsoft Office
Required experience and skills:
- Ability to maintain positive attitude
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be an effective and contributing team member and display initiative
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV/resume with cover letter to Napaphan Waitayin – Bangkok, Thailand, via APPLY NOW
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Sidel South Asia-Pacific Ltd.
Sidel South Asia-Pacific Ltd.
Our purpose is to help brands protect the product inside, preserve the planet outside and touch the lives of millions of people every day.
We do so by offering complete and modular PET packaging solutions, including people, services and equipment.
Sidel has over 165 years of industrial experience. With 30,000 machines installed in more than 190 nations, we have been helping producers fill beverage bottles for over 80 years, blow them for more than 50 and label them for more than 35. We have 40 years of aseptic packaging expertise, and were one of the first companies to introduce PET bottles to the beverage industry over 30 years ago.
Part of the Tetra Laval group and headquartered in Switzerland, Sidel has over 50 office locations, 13 production sites and 7 training centres worldwide. Each of our more than 3,400 employees, spread over five continents, is committed to creating the optimum liquid-packaging solution.
We call it A Better Match - for our world, our customers and ourselves.
Find out more at www.sidel.com and connect with us