HOSTWAY (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
Hostway is in the market since 1997: As one of the early internet pioneers, we took a crucial part in the development of the internet in Germany.
We now will use the same approach to build our presents right here in Thailand as Hostway Thailand offering cutting edge top of the line cloud services to small and enterprise businesses.
Working at Hostway will mean exposure to an International IT market place with in house on the job training and career enhancements options.
Linux System Administrator
We are looking for a Linux administrator for our Chiang Mai Office who will be responsible for administrating, implementing configurations, updating and monitoring the infrastructure.
To collaborate with our International team members you will become an integral part of the team working together to solve common problems and implementing new features as required.
Additional training will be given to all new Hostway Team members so you can integrate into our Team to learn our custom tools and systems which will be an on site training program.
Language skills basic English required.
- Maintenance of Linux Based Systems such as Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS
- Updating and patching security updates on various server systems
- Testing and improving infrastructures to maintain high efficiency
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches