Line Process Engineer (3 Positions) URGENTLY REQUIRED
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
- Provides engineering support within the Trans-Bonding production process in order to sustain the existing process, equipment, and manufacturing procedures.
- Daily monitoring of process performance and organizes members of Engineering,
Quality and Production to correct issues and improve the process.
- Monitors, charts and reviews production performance specifically on yield, process capability, coating thickness within the designated area of responsibility or specialization.
- Ensures production yield is on defined target and that issues are contained, resolved and effective actions are implemented. Line Engineer to generate report and document defined process controls.
- Analysis of process capability defects. Use capability database to identify areas for yield improvement.
- Update process control documents and related ISO documents for any change based on process/equipment validations and improvements.
- Strongly support validations for process changes, new products, equipment changes and required documentation as needed.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female age between 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree, equivalent experience or higher in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a high volume manufacturing facility, clean room with direct responsibility of process improvements.
- Intellectually sharp, capable and can conceptualize systems and solutions.
- Proficient on operations and maintenance of production processes, and can explain the scientific and engineering theories behind the various processes.
- Capable of performing analysis for any type of production data using descriptive and enumerative statistical methods.
- Good command in spoken and written English; experience with the creation of technical reports and ISO documents.
- Pursues line improvement projects with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Good knowledge of six sigma and similar methods in resolving chronic issues.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results on schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Self-motivation, Proactive mindset and “CANDO” attitude
How to apply:
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates to state current and expected salary and send your resume together with recent photo and contact number to:
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Limited.
700/158, Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate (Free Zone), Tambol Bankao,
Amphur Panthong, Chonburi 20160, Tel: 033-004-789
visit our web site at: www.transitions.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
Transitions Optical is the leading provider of plastic photochromic (adaptive) lenses to optical manufacturers worldwide. Having been the firm to successfully manufacture and comercialize plastic adaptive lenses in 1990, and as a result of its relentless investment in research and development and technology, Transitions optical offers a wide variety of optical products, setting new standard of advanced performance to provide wearers with ever-increasing visual comfort and protection from ultraviolet (UV) light. Product leadership, consumer focus, and operational excellence have made the Transitions brand one of the most recognized consumer brands in the optical industry.
Transitions Optical is proud to be the winner of the 2013 Gallup Great Workplace Award which is base on the most rigorous workplace research ever conducted. This is the fifth year in a row that we've won this prestigious award!
If you are interested in working with an innovative, successful and high-growth global company that believes our passionate, then we would like you to consider joining our team.