Legal Manager - Litigation
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ No link **2016
- A pro-active and act as a legal point of contact for all concerned businesses, Third parties or Authorities/Regulators for any potential dispute or litigation process.
- Advise on legal issues/risks concerning business transaction, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuit, or legal right and obligation with regards to litigation support to all relevant business units.
- Attend to significant meeting for legal advisory or proceeding as assigned by Line Manager.
- Interpret law and ruling and regulation for all relevant businesses with analytical skill to assess the outcomes of cases using knowledges of legal precedents.
- Evaluation findings and develop strategies and argument in preparation of the case with our external lawyer to ensure legal proceeding is performed with efficiency.
- Analyze any legal disputes and provide advice/solutions to relevant business units. Conferring with colleagues with specialties area of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceeding.
- Negotiate with external parties (external lawyers, government authorities) as may be required in event of any dispute or queries.
- Ensure that advice from external lawyers is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately and monitoring progress of the pending cases to be report to Line Manager on quarterly basis.
- Make comment on various cases to external lawyers or Third parties. Collect and examine any documentation for the purpose of filing a statement in both civil and criminal cases.
- Assist to control and improve the operation process with external lawyers on its efficiency and maintaining case cost by verifying outstanding balance with external lawyers to sustain Department’s budget to its minimum.
- LL.B degree from reputable university. Lawyer’s license.
- At least 8-10 years of experiences in law firms or in-house legal departments.
- Robust understanding of contracts, disputes, liabilities, commercial or corporate litigation and other law relevant to retail industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate legal subject matter in a simple and understandable way.
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work with time management skill.
- Organized and a team player. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and lead deals independently. Confident with sound argument rational and able to work on own initiatives whilst maintaining a positive team spirit at all times.
- Possess strong relationship skill with service mind, diligent, honest, well-organized and attentive to all details.
- Able to communicate moderately in English both verbally and in writing.
English skill requirement : YES
Work Location:Head Office
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการNo link **2016
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.