Legal Manager @ IT Digital Platform (THB100K - 120K)
- The role will directly report to Regional Legal & Corporate Compliance
- To act as legal adviser and provide legal support for country management and the Regional Legal and Compliance team in order to support country corporate goals and business unit demands
- Creating associations of reliance and trust with other departments in achieving overall corporate goals
- Provides legal assistance and supports country operations, administration, HR and verticals on matters related to Commercial Contracts, Litigation, Corporate Exercises, Services Agreements, Regulatory and Employment
- Works with regional and country teams on country specific projects such as the formulation of policies, procedures and on issues of governance where concerns are raised
- Supports legal department on compliance with various country legal requirements.
- Involvement in the drafting, review, interpretation and vetting of operational contractual documents
- Assists in efforts to ensure that the business remains in compliance with the applicable legislation
- Conducts research on case law, legislation, and regulatory matters that affect the company
- Providing accurate and strategic legal advice to country senior management and the Regional Legal team
- Evaluating and weighing multiple inputs and impacts of decisions undertaken and action
- To manage senior management’s expectation on work undertaken
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Laws, Compliance or related fields (candidate who has qualified to practice in country are preferable)
- A Minimum of 5 years working experience in related functions with especially in multinational office environment.
- Experience in corporate commercial drafting and corporate restructuring with self-confident and starter with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. (creative thinker with strong problem solving skills and the ability to stay calm under challenging circumstances are an asset)
- Overall knowledge of the general legal requirements for all the countries that the Group operates in, ability and drive to take ownership of projects end to end.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal relation and professional individual who can work work under tight deadline and pressure
- Able to communicate in English as Good to Excellent level
- A command of computer literacy