Legal Manager (Lazada Express)
Reporting to Head of Legal, you will be responsible for
- Provide any legal advices to related parties of the company business activities
- Ensure all company’s legal obligations as required by laws to be properly addressed
- Ensure that company’s affairs are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations, advising, investigating and implementing related legal aspects
- Monitor, review and prepare contract with all legal aspects to make sure that fulfill all legal obligations and give the recommendation to the company
- Prepare/review agreements to ensure that term and conditions are complied with applicable law and regulation and meets the company’s interest
- Coordinate with related departments, e.g. commercial, procurement, in negotiate legal terms and conditions contract, or help them understanding legal terms and conditions, legal consequences
- Work closely with the management team of both Commercial and Corporate regarding any changes in laws and regulations by researching fact and required information, evaluating the impact to company, and providing a report with sound recommendation to avoid potential legal trouble
- Oversee all legal and tax aspects of activities and recommend changes in policies and procedures in areas of the law
- Management and conduct training for legal staffs
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in law or related file
- At least 5 years’ experience in law
- Experience in e-commerce business / FDA / BOI and FBA are preferable.
- Good command of English
- Good command of MS Office
- Strong Law conceptual and taxation
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Service Mind
This position will base at Lazada head office at Bhiraj Tower (BTS Prompong Station) but you have to travel time to time to sort center.
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!