Learning & Development Manager (BKK) (120-140K)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Our client is leading Food Manufacturer and currently they are looking for L&D Manager to join their team.
Position : Learning & Development Manager
Report to : HR Director
The Learning & Development Manager role is to support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through employees capabilities. The role is to develop and enhance the business’s talent and evolve company future leaders.
Manage end to end training activities, reach out to core employees about their training concerns and work with senior level managers in order to better implement learning and development strategies for the benefit of the entire company
Deal with several different aspects of training, including commercial training, soft skills development, management development, inductions as well as the development of technical skills which are related to the job of the employees.
Strategically develop both long term and short term learning objectives and goals for the organization, make sure training programs and learning systems are up-to-date.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop training and development strategy and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Plan overall training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organization planning;
- Assess relevant training needs prior develop suitable content of development
- Analyzed and proposed suitable skills and necessary required qualifications levels for enhancing employee productivities and organization effectiveness
- Design training programme that meet the need of employees and organization.
- Identify, select and manage external training house/agencies ensure that they provide required training to appropriate standards.
- Design in-house materials and resources for employee development and education.
- Develop a blended approach which integrates different learning modes, such as coaching, classroom instruction, online learning and action learning.
- Establish on boarding procedures which ensure new talent feel welcome and all team members are prepared for the new talent arrival;
- Train line manager annual performance appraisal process in line with the Leadership Capability Framework;
- Work with line managers to analyse performance by identifying area for improvement;
- Develop Train the trainer platform
- Conduct/review training needs analysis annually and budget accordingly;
- Plan training for future skill requirements and not just current;
- Ensure development and implementation of annual training plan training to address and narrow the performance gap;
- Maintain accurate reporting on training delivery and learning programs implemented;
- Seek feedback from participants and their managers for effectiveness of learning and development programs;
- Create a learning environment where each person has a personal development plan;
- Develop talent and ensure all talent have access to learning opportunities;
- Follow the Talent and policies and procedures including Keys to Success;
- Work with safety ensure deliver training on how to provide a safe working environment by ensuring local regulations are upheld for workplace health and safety;
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Applications will be accepted by mail or in Ms. Word format only.
We cannot consider a Resume by using ' QUICK APPLY 'button
Interested Candidates please send resume together with Photo to
E-mail : win(@)pacific2000.com
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000 (Siracha), International Recruitments
6th Floor, Bangkok Bank Building,
98 Sukhumvit Rd., Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Tel: 0 3877 0888 Fax: 0 3877 0070
Web site :http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.