Learning and Development Manager
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Reports to Head of HR Department
No formal supervisory responsibilities.
The Learning and Development Manager has main responsibility in focusing on corporate initiatives, designs and manages curriculum and programmes consistent with the company's overall Learning and Development strategy, but not limited to:-
- Assists in translating company strategies into actionable training initiatives, plans and tactics.
- Develops curriculum and updates existing curriculum.
- Identifies and coordinates work of with all stakeholders to develop content and design education exercises. Recommends appropriate delivery methods to optimize knowledge transfer.
- Assesses third-party training programs for applicable use in overall curriculum. Integrates external training resources into curriculum and program design.
- Develops sound relationships with business leaders, managers, consultants and trainers.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- Assists in managing the programme application, approval and registration processes; source and organize suitable venues.
- Training Records by programme, by event, and by individual, within the Learning Management System and/or in other formats.
- Logistics and materials for L&D sessions.
- Update training materials as required.
- Thai native speaker to communicate on a daily basis with Operation staff members.
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
5 year-experience in learning and development related responsibilities, such as needs assessments, program design, and curriculum development.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai.
English communication is required
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to work with, develop and present training initiatives to staff and management.
Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages with solid knowledge of financial terms and principles.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
Problem solving skills involving several options in situations
Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested candidates, please submit full detailed resume, stating your background, current and expected salary and a recent photo to us.
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverage, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Human Resources Department
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel 66 (0) 2 119 1500 ext 2809 Fax 66 (0) 2 685 3304
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services