Lean Six Sigma
- Implement lean concepts for process improvement
- Build up and develop the knowledge and competence
- Work with cross functional teams in pursuit of sustainable best-in-class strategic practices to manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop best practice processes to improve execution efficiency contributing and supporting business growth
- Understand business perspectives, user requirements and key performance output variables which are related to the assigned projects
- Apply business process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean Six Sigma regarding to the problem statement characteristics
- Conduct key process input variables understanding, statistical data analysis, opportunities for improvement and proposed appropriate resolutions
- Transform traditional business process base on the concept of digitization and electronics business solutions wherever appropriate
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness and sustainability for the implementation of proposed appropriate resolution
- Manage the quality to always be within the standard. Keep the system up to date and create the continued improvements on ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001.
- Manage other tasks as assigned
- Male / Female, age 28-35 years old
- 5 years experience in leading Lean and Kaizen events with proven quantifiable result
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Expertise in business process improvement methodology e.g. Lean Six Sigma with statistical data analysis (Certified Lean Master, Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt is a plus)
- Expertise in multi-project managements with cross functional departments (Experience in multi-national environment is a plus)
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
contact Khun Jam
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270