Lean Production Engineer
About the role: For succession planning. To bring in external skills set with lean knowledge and experience.
Business Unit: Foodservices
Total Number of Employees: 100 – 500
- Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Promote and utilize Six Sigma, Lean, and other Operational Excellence tools.
- Lead and support process improvement projects, deliver timely results, track improvement, and ensure control.
- Analyzes process effectiveness, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Consults with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- Develops management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, and job evaluation.
- Track and record pertinent data for developmental products.
- Bachelor's Degree of Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- 8-10 years experience in lean manufacturing, wielding or refrigerating or food machinery or fabricating.
- Problem-solving, Analytical, and Good leadership skill.
- Communicable in English, writing, speaking and reading.
- Able to work at Prachinburi.