Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of creative, technical & service excellence. Every client can expect nothing but professionalism and first class customer service from our experienced, dedicated and talented Dotography team.
Formed 2005 in Bangkok, we also have presence in the UK at London’s Canary Wharf Level39 - the largest FinTech Accelerator in Europe. We have made Thailand our “Global Hub and Centre of Excellence” for Scala & Micro Services FinTech technologies, and are backed in doing so by Thailand Government's Board of Investment, as well as the United Kingdom Trade & Investment, British Government.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok & beyond.
Lead Web Developer / Programmer / Coder ( Java / Scala )
Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok.
This is a full-time, permanent position and starts immediately.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and on-job train project development teams
- Escalate technical issues, road blocks or project risks to Technical Director and Project Manager
- Support Project Manager with estimations
- Generate ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
- Provide relevant development tools to developers
- Be responsible for code quality of development teams and conduct code review
- Ensure code is documented where applicable or required
- Develop the initial framework or platform of the solution which each developer will use to build the solution
- Responsible for the health of the build server and lead the deployments to each environment within the development lifecycle
- Research / learn new technology and innovations then share with others
- Thai National
- Graduated students - 8 year's development experience an advantage
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or related
- Knowledge of high performance database design, database clustering
- Excellent understanding of website security
- Agile development team experience
- Good listening and speaking of English language
- Experience in a large IT of a multi-national organization; financial services or investment industry experience preferred
- Good basic salary - please specify your required salary when you contact us
- 10 days vacation leave in addition to public holidays. We will also give you an additional day's holiday each year you work with us
- Each year we will carry out an appraisal - subject to a clear increase in skills levels, productivity and/or ability and willingness to take on additional responsibility in order to provide additional value to the business, you can expect a basic salary increase
- Regular social activities & team building trips
- Opportunities to travel aboard
- Central Bangkok location with good access to BTS & MRT
- We are looking for team members who will be with us for the long term - we know that you will only stay with us if you are respected & are part of happy work environment - we will do our best to provide you with this.
Please send curriculum vitae with covering letter including expected salary and former salaries in English, by click “ Apply Now ”