SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
Lead Technician (Offshore)
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB) Workshop, Songkhla and Offshore
Job Purpose :
Coordinate and work with offshore supervisor/ Maintenance superintendent to carry out preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and inspection programs as instructed and assigned by Equipment group (Crane/Booster Compressor) supervisor. He shall lead and execute with working team and for site preventive maintenance, troubleshooting breakdowns, executing repairs and reports major problem to the Equipment group (Crane/BC) supervisor.
In addition, he shall always maintain good housekeeping practices at work sites and ensure tools and equipment are kept in good working conditions.
- Coordinate with offshore supervisor for the Execution of the maintenance & inspection tasks according to International standard and Job card
- Lead team to carry out PM & CM and breakdown repairing of BC & Crane by 3rdparty according to pre published campaign schedule from the Maintenance and Inspection Discipline and work be carried out according to Crane Maintenance contract & BC Maintenance Contract obligations,
- Lead team to carry out troubleshooting/solution to solved the problems
- Lead team to test mechanical parts and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
- Reporting BC & Crane maintenance activity
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Onshore Coordinator.
Job End Result:
- Ensure smooth work coordination with offshore maintenance and operation team.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, routine and non-routine works are conducted according to plan and fulfilled the requirements and specifications accurately and efficiently done within time frame,
- Ensure that the works carried out, are of the highest levels of quality,
- Ensure that tools and equipment at work site are kept in good working conditions,
- Working knowledge of Maintenance & Inspection Procedures,
- Working knowledge of lifting equipment and crane equipment inspection,
- Basic knowledge of QA/QC Standards, i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment,
- Possess a valid Basic Offshore Safety Training (BOST) certificate from a recognized training provider.
- Fair command of written and spoken English,
- Ability to operate PC and be literate with MS Office applications.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Higher Technical Diploma in Machine/Mechanic (Mechanical), Electrical/Electronic and/or Instrument (Electrical/Instrumental) or related fields,
- Minimum 5 years field working experience in maintenance and/or inspection of equipment e.g. well known manufacturer Booster compressor and crane in Offshore Oil and Gas industry or similar,
- Experience in field of equipment in charge e.g. BC or Crane maintenance is mandatory,
- Moderate physical effort of standing, walking, climbing for 50% of work time,
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, certificates and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Wordvia