Timblick & Partners is a Bangkok based law firm providing legal services to Thai and international clients. Principal practice areas include corporate and commercial; regulated industries (including fund management, securities and insurance); dispute resolution; and taxation matters (both on shore and off-shore).
We are now seeking committed, competent and qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Having direct contact and communication with clients on a wide range of matters
- Devising legal strategies and solutions to solve clients legal issues
- Supervising junior lawyers within a structured environment
- Drafting memoranda of advice
- Communicating with regulators and Government offices in the interests of clients
- Reviewing and summarizing legal documents and agreements
- Drafting legal agreements and other legal documents and forms
- Negotiating with counterparties and lawyers
- Developing new business
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (Masters Degree preferred but not required)
- Excellent academic record
- At least 3 years of previous experience working at a “known” law firm
- Ability to think logically, consistently and analytically
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Significant experience in matters relating to SEC Act and other related legislation
- Significant experience in M&A transactions and able to perform due diligences
- Some litigation or dispute resolution experience (although not a requirement)
- A commitment to their development as a lawyer
- A deep understanding and consistent practice of the highest standards of professional conduct and ethics throughout their legal career
Timblick & Partners will make an offer to the candidate possessing the best skills and having carried out a interview process of no less than two interviews.
Salary and other benefits are levels are commensurate with the candidates’ qualifications and ability but will be competitive with large international law firms operating in Thailand.