FRANK Legal & Tax is a boutique international law firm established by Thai and foreign lawyers with extensive experience in Thailand. Our head office is located in Bangkok in the prestigious Athenee Tower building near BTS Ploenchit. We have branch offices in Koh Samui and Phuket.
We are looking for the right individual to fill the following position:
- Handle legal matters and advise clients on Thai law;
- Focus on property law (property due diligence, land office registrations, contract review, respond to inquiries on property law);
- Focus on civil litigation, arbitration and mediation;
- Draft legal documents (in Thai and occasionally in English), such as contracts, due diligence reports, poa’s, government applications and other documents related to court procedures;
- Represent clients’ interests towards third parties and government authorities; and
- Support foreign lawyers on matters of Thai law, conduct legal research.
- Thai Nationality, aged 28 years or up;
- Lawyer’s license;
- At least 5 years of experience working in a reputable law firm(s);
- Experience in property law and litigation; and
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: Good and will depend on qualifications;
- Group health insurance;
- Company mobile phone;
- Social Security;
- 5 Working days per week; and Annual bonus.