Language Specialist (Chinese)
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Being the key person who responsible for internal coordination between customer services and Chinese sellers
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing and invoice queries
- Handle the customer's difficulties and serve them beyond its expectations
- Translate the relevant document and/or information to be Chinese or English when needs
- Other tasks as assigned by superior
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher of Chinese Language in Art, Humanities and related field
- Excellent understanding of the Chinese language (Speak/Write/Read)
- Good understanding of the English language is required
- Written and communication skills (Chinese, English, Thai)
- Good organizational, time-management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Disciplined, enthusiastic, creative and well organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to learn.
- Creativity and good attitude
- Knowledge in import/export will be a plus.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.