foodpanda is world's largest food ordering marketplace, it is the fastest growing and most global platform that will be presented in over 40+ countries by the end of 2015. Globally, we provide the choice of over 25,000 restaurants, localized in every city and every language, while adding hundreds of new restaurants per day with customers growing more than 50% per month.
We have a strong marketing and sales team of 700+ people servicing across 439 offices worldwide. We are backed and funded by renowned international investors, Rocket Internet – the largest and most successfully online venture builder in the world. foodpanda has received over US$350m of funding so far, so we are here to stay, to establish a long term and strong relationship with our corporate clients.
We believe that ordering food should be easy, fast and definitely fun! We wanted something simpler, so we made it.
Key Account Manager (m/f) – Thailand
As a key account manager, you will be fully responsible for the relationship with our biggest and most important clients, bringing them more orders while ensuring the highest quality of service.
- Act as the main contact person for our top vendors, identify and attack problem areas and build a strong loyalty between foodpanda and the restaurant owners
- Negotiate deals, exclusivity, implement branding, sell packaging, to improve foodpanda visibility and develop their online takeaway orders
- Collaborate with different departments to improve vendor’s performance and solve problems
- Offer new services, premium access, renegotiate commission to support revenue stream
- Excellent communication. organizational skills and confidence
- Natural curiosity, willingness to learn new things and improve current processes
- Social character with a positive attitude towards new challenges and a hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills with structured problem-solver ability (experience with CRM tool is a plus)
- Prior experience in cold-calling / sales / support sales are a plus
- Fluent in English and Thai are required
- Previous experience as account manager, sales or business analyst is preferred
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Travel allowance, company phone and computer
- Steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in the fastest growing food and beverage start-up in Thailand
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Merit based working culture
- Regular company and team events