Renesola (Thailand) Ltd.
ReneSola is US listed multi-international company. We have worldwide business network and sales branches established in Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, Singapore and other the APMEA, providing customers with timely services and high-quality photovoltaic and LED lighting products. With our innovative technology capabilities and quality products, ReneSola is actively expanding the downstream business, providing integrated solutions for commercial, residential and utility projects to tirelessly and continuously improve the strategic status of new energy and to further improve our innovative capability.
Key Account Manager – Modern Retail Chain
Key Account Manager will responsible for managing and driving the overall business growth and profitability of the Key Accounts in Modern Retail Chain channel under assigned portfolio. The role holder will develop long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Develop sales strategies and Annual Business Growth Playbook aligned with the Company’s goals and objectives.
2) Establish and entitle key accounts for business growth in Modern Retail Chain channel for assigned products and lead for trading terms negotiation.
3) Responsible to drive sales (both sell-in and sell-out), listing in new items and merchandising.
4) Create attractive and effective Annual Sales Promotional Activities calendar and implementation within approved budget.
5) Own Quarter and Annual Business Review presentation to both internal and relevant external.
6) Build strong relationship with all levels in customers’ organization.
7) Responsible to roll out 3-month sales forecast and maintain the service level target to Key Accounts
8) Manage and promote strong visibility, brand and schematic in retail stores across the country.
9) Track performance and KPIs.
10) Lead, recruit and retain the teams consisting of Key Account Executives and Promoters on day-to-day operations to perform and achieve KPIs.
11) Establish the effective compensation scheme to teams.
12) Keeps abreast of competition and maintain effective analysis and able to communicate the information succinctly at short notice.
Skills & Qualifications:
Thai national and Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant discipline.
Excellent sales and track record as well as effective sales, planning, leadership and people management.
Experience within the FMCG industry as Key Account Manager.
Good business acumen.
Strong negotiation skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
A hands-on approach.
Good communication skills in Thai and English.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.