Key Account Manager – Health & Beauty
Key Account Manager-Health & Beauty will work with a portfolio of our key accounts. You own the complete responsibility in sales planning to help them achieve their sales target. Beyond client-facing, you also give insights on product/promotional mixes, price competitiveness, and stock planning to our key accounts.
Reporting to Category Director of FMCG, you will be responsible to
- Develop relationship with sellers, as a main contact point for key sellers to other departments, to understand their business nature, sales performance, obstacles in running smooth operations as well as supporting them in problems solving
- Conduct portfolio of key accounts analysis performance in complete details to understand factors driving the performance and execute the actionable plans.
- Drive quarterly and yearly joint business plan to ensure sales target at account level are achieved.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved: sales, assortments, price competitiveness and stock coverage etc.
- Work closely with Category Manager and Partner Support Team to identify and solve issues blocking seller performance.
- Strong Analytical, Communication, Teamwork, and Problem Solving with result-oriented tracks
- Negotiating skills and the ability to network and influence people with service mindset
- 5+ year experience in FMCG industry and strong relationship with key brands and suppliers related to the industry is a plus
- 5+ year experience in sales and marketing is preferred but not limit to
- Fluent in English and Thai, both written and verbal
This caught your interest ? Apply now !
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!