Key Account Manager (MNC)
Argyll Scott Asia
- Excellent position with fantastic independent exposure
- Golden opportunity to work in multi-national culture
Our client is a Global Leader in their field with entertainment products and services. They have managed to build a reputation worldwide as a well-known brand. Their product is ranging from traditional to radical innovation.
Hence, with the vission and passion to expand their current growth, they are currently seeking an experience and dynamic Key Account Manager. If you are looking to work both in team and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be a job you hunting for.
- Effective management of overall profitability of key customers
- Oversee and manage sales performance, new customer acquisition and maintain existing clients
- Posses numerous skills such as creativity, commercial flair, leadership skills, the ability to persuade and strong planning skill
- Formulate and generate effective execution sales plans and promotion plans in order to present in regular local Sales and Marketing meetings and to implement the plan to maximize sales profitability
- Co-operate cross functions to ensure all process, deliver launch on time
- Able to influence and workwell with a diverse group of people
- To succeed in the Key Account Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with cross functional team
- At least 5 years in Consumer/Retail Sales and/or Key Account Management
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Understands Category management/ Trade Marketing
- Experience in building long term business relationships with clients by demonsrate consistency and a commitment to deliver
- Ability to analyse sales data in order to be used for generating new idea
- Fluent in Thai/English
What's on offer
Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as good opportunity to work in international environment
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your current salary, Reason for leaving (s), and your latest picture.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.