Key Account Executive
Let’s do business!
This role is responsible to manage existing top spending clients, new potentially big and strategic customers who will be tagged as key accounts.
- Develop good working relationship with key customers to enhance customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Provide services to the clients through face to face visits, accounts review and reporting, product forums and other activities that may be deemed necessary
- Develop business strategies that benefit both the company and the client and ensure a deep understanding of their business needs.
- Manage annual contract negotiations.
- Develop, execute and refine customer experience strategy for the team to ensure it can meet the business’ objectives of revenue growth, client acquisition & customer satisfaction
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelors Degree with at least 2 years' experience in account management.
- Strong negotiation skills at senior levels, including, Managing Directors and CEO’s of small businesses through to Corporate.
- Prior experience at representing an organization and solid presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent English Communication skills (TOEIC Score at least 600 or equivalent)
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, strong in organization and creating team work, good facilitator, consensus builder and able to manage conflict
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง jobsDB Thailand
JobStreet.com and jobsDB.com (A SEEK Company) is the leading job portal and Asia's preferred destination for candidates and hirers. As part of the SEEK family, we leverage world-class products to match talented candidates with reputable hirer across the region.
We are a multinational Company and our presence span across 8 countries namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam, China.
We are committed and focused on "Improving lives through better careers".