KD Manager (Logistics) (Bangkok Plant)
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We are looking for an effective KD Manager who is ability to manage Parts handling Pick Pack of SKS, KD delivery to customers.
- Ensure strategy and processes working effectively in order to meets KD, SKD, CKD production until delivery to customer KD requirements and making customer satisfy with our performance ; Delivery and Quality.
- Take accountability in KD pick pack, UCR, delivery whilst optimizing costs and customer satisfaction.
- To be lead KPI delivery on time, UCR rate and Airfreight optimization to achieve business goals.
- Control stock levels by conducting cycle counting; Annual physical counts; reconciling with data storage system to achievement Stock accuracy target.
- Maintain material handling operation , staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Parts, Material handling and Products upload, Packing , Packaging Continuous improvement and Cost Deployment and making TPM WH equipment.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any correction, preventive actions to have sustainable good result and people management.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Industrial Management, Science, Logistic & Supply chain, Business Admin, Management Information System or any related field
- Minimum 7 years of direct experience in Material Handling, Export, In-External Logistics, Packaging from Automotive
- Expert knowledge and understanding well Lean Supply Chains, External & Internal Logistics, handling systems and Parts Physical Inventory management, lean concept, continuous improvement, cost deployment, projects management in Material Handling /Logistics areas.
- Strong problem-solving skill, interpersonal skills with excellent , communication skills. Confident, rounded thinking and able to create preventive solution to avoid reoccurrences.
- Strong planning, Analytical Inventory Control management and material supply method to manage the production plan, Supplier management and improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated, Result-oriented, Team Player and Strong Service Mind and proactive positively mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent English communication both writing including 2 ways communications skills.
- Well understand about incoterms, Free Zone inbound regulation to control shipping forwarders.
- Proficiency Material Handling, Export flows, Packaging and Physical process & systems knowledge including analytical skill is preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Material Handling Systems, SAP, Oracle , ERP Lean pull & push system knowledge is preferable.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume in English with photo indicating experience, qualifications, skills, current & expected salary and transcript to:
Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd. and TMBP Limited
Human Resource Section 35/1 Moo 7, Bang-na Trad Highway Km. 25, T.Bangsaothong,
Khing Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in nine product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group NAP and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.
The group is looking for