Kinkhao (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท กินข้าว (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
Perks with Kinkao
- Kinkao is a start-up online company with the vision to offer the future of dining to the society of Bangkok. We offer fun dining experience at Wishbeer Home Bar, unique lunch box delivery to offices and private chef service at customer’s home.
- Hands-on experience, trained by Chef Kevin Cape, a world-class chef with over 40 years of culinary experience from Michelin-starred restaurants, 5-stars hotels, to cruises and Oriental Luxury train; including French, Asian, Fusion, Molecular and many diverse cuisines focusing on industries technology, customer behaviors and leading culinary trends.
- We wish to build a future generation team with innovative technology, creative and fast-growing environment.
Junior Sous Chef
- Passion to learn and develop the taste, ingredient, presentation and origins of diverse cuisines with modern food technology.
- Learn about every station and process in the kitchen from the Executive Chef.
- Love to create and design new unique menu utilizing the available ingredients.
- Cook with integrity and sanitation by following the safety standards by laws.
- Teach and monitor the kitchen team’s performance as assistant to the Executive Chef.
- Hardworking, committed with assigned tasks and timely punctual.
- Can communicate (read, write, speaking) in English and Thai.
- Assist the Executive chef with tracking of inventory, staff schedule and cost management.
- Involve with hiring, interview and building the kitchen staff team.
- Be a great team player and open-minded to adapt with the changes that may occur.
- Computer skills: Email, Data Entry, Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Location: Kinkao at Wishbeer Home Bar (BTS Phrakanong Exit 1)
Monthly Compensation + tips
Working days: 6 days per week
Performance evaluation and salary adjustment up to 10% every 6 months.
Annual Leave: 10 days after 4-month probation period
Thai nationalities only