Junior Sales Executive - Freight Forwarding Business
CPTG & CROP (Maize)
Company : Dynamic Intertransport Co.,ltd. (Freight Forwarding Business)
Work Location : Fl.22 , C.P. Tower 1 (Silom)
- Offer freight service to customer both Importer & Exporter.
- Maintain existing customers and seek for new potential customers.
- Responsible for sales target, problem solving and customer commitment.
- Male or Female | Age 22 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistic or other related fields
- Experience 1 - 3 years in freight service sale or related fields.
- Possess sales skill, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Problem solving ,service mind, good team player.
Please submit an application letter with your CV including full details work experience, present and expect salary with a recent photograph to our email address below:
Talent Acquisition and Corporate Branding Department
International Trading Business Group & Crop Integration Business Group (Maize)
Charoen Pokphand Group | CPTG & CROP (Maize)
89 AIA CAPITAL CENTER ( 29 FL.)
Ratchadapisek Rd. Din Daeng , Bangkok 10400
Fanpage : www.facebook.com/cptgcroprecruitment
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CPTG & CROP (Maize)
CPTG & CROP (Maize)
C.P. International Trading Business Group targets to be the world rice leader achieving such vision through its successful rice business model – the classic full integration strategy (from farm to table) with commitment to help farmers have a better life and more sustainable future. We also deliver high quality products; rice, agricultural products, foodstuffs, transportation services and the Inland Container Depot (ICD). The concept of food safety, business sustainability and social responsibility have been practiced and imbedded into the day-to-day operation so as to serve the need of global consumers across 7 continents 90 countries.
C.P. Crop Integration (Maize) Business Group aims to develop the long term, sustainable quality of life of farmers in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, India and Bangladesh with the most prominent hybrid corn seeds and fertilizers which revolutionize farmers’ way of cultivating throughout the countries.