Homerun Consulting Co., Ltd.
Company Profile: Marketing Research and Consultancy
Homerun Consulting is a leading “QUALITATIVE” Research & Consultancy house in Thailand.
We are the ‘STRATEGIST’ who senses the market situations, understands consumers’ thoughts, feelings, motivation as well as analyses the relevant information for actionable insights, directions and recommendations.
Our experience expands across categories, business needs and brand life cycle. We have worked with variety of clients for example UNILEVER, SAMSUNG, DUTCHMILL, GREYHOUND, KFC, TMB, LINE, SCB, TESCO, Lay’s, J&J, BRAND’S, CP Food, Bangkok University, etc.
We create the new gen workplace and environment that well utilize the experience of our senior Consultants with the dynamism and fresh thinking of the new rookies for the happiness and efficient life & work ecosystem.
If you want to be a part of this life-changing experience working in a team of true expert in the field who have high passion and professionalism, please send us your CV, recent photo and short introduction of yourself in a way that we can know you best.
Your paradigm of thinking and attitude towards life and the world will never be the same again.
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in seeing with new eyes.”
-Marcel Proust –
JUNIOR CONSULTANT – QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
CORE JOB REQUIREMENT:
- CAPABLE TO THINK LOGICALLY AND HOLISTICALLY
- ABLE TO FEEL PEOPLE
- OPEN PERSONALITY
- BEAUTIFUL MIND YET STRONG
- PASSION TO LEARN AND DEVELOP
- THAI Nationality only
- FEMALE aged 25-40 years old
- Fluent in THAI and ENGLISH Communication is a must
- MASTER DEGREE in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communication Arts, Psychology
- Manage Qualitative Research projects through moderation and analysis
- Nurture Clients partnership
- Guide Field recruitment team to meet project requirements.
Contact Person: Chief Curator OFFICER
Please send your resume via APPLY NOW jobsDB.com
Address: 15th floor, Unit B, Silom Complex Building,
191 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500