Junior Category Manager – Fashion
Reporting to Category Director for Fashion, you will be responsible to
- Defining the strategy, identifying the new opportunity, adapting strategy to local specificities and sharing best practices across countries
- Ensuring implementation of the regional strategy by driving the team on the ground with responsibility in delivering monthly and annual targets
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the merchandising and marketing strategy for the category in the country
- Developing marketing and merchandising partnership with local and international brands in Thailand
- Identifying and developing projects to enhance customer experience for shoppers in the category
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Thai nationality, male or female
- Flexible, adaptive and versatile. Needs to be able to slot into different teams. Strong analytical and excel skills
- Direct experience in Fashion products with good knowledge in product business
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s
- At least 3-5 years direct experiences in large national retailers, distributors or wholesaler
- Fluency in English addition to local language and computer literacy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, result-oriented and able to problem solve as well as multi task well
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 9,000 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Alibaba, Temasek, Rocket Internet, Tesco, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of over 8 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 10 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!