Inchcape Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Inchcape currently employs around 14,400 people based in 27 markets across the world to give our customers, businesses and manufacturers a wide variety of automotive services – from distribution to retail, aftersales and financial services. Our people strategy has one ultimate goal: that of having ‘Engaged People in Winning Teams’. We have expanded our business into Thailand as the Jaguar Land Rover distributor, retail sales and aftersales services.
Scope of job
- Manage day-to-day operations of account payable booking and payment processes.
- Handling on employee expense reimbursement, cash advance and advance clearing for booking and payment process
- Reviewing and verifying invoices to ensure correct calculation, proper authorization and sufficient supporting documents.
- Prepare input vat monthly report
- Prepare withholding tax form (PND3 and PND 53) to submit to Revenue Department
- Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company accounting policies and accounting standard timely and accurately
- Having knowledge of Thai accounting standard and taxation
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and good coordination