Dakasi Co., Ltd.
Dakasi Co., Ltd owns, manages, and awards franchises for the beverage brand Dakasi since 2009. The Dakasi brand currently has over 800 shops worldwide mainly situated in the Asian region and is considered one of the leaders of the industry selling Taiwanese style tea beverages. Dakasi sells quality tea and beverages made with ingredients imported directly from Taiwan giving customers an authentic product with high quality. Within Thailand, our company is managing over 20 plus shops mainly situated in the Bangkok region with over 100 employees.
In recent years, we have expanded our business into consulting and ingredients supply, focusing on importing ingredients from Taiwan and distributing to restaurant chains. Dakasi aims to become of the leaders in the food service industry. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals that would like an opportunity to join a growing company.
- Female / Male,Thai Nationality only.
- Associate Degree Major in Accounting or Administrative field.
- 0-2 years experiences in accounting department.
- Good in computer literacy and basic experience with accounting software.
- Self-motivated, initiative and result-oriented.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Good attitude and team player.
- Support Account Receivable and General accounting in all tasks
- Collect sales data from various shop fronts & input sales data into the accounting system (Business Plus)
- Schedule billing to customers, communicate with customers to clarify any billing problems
- Filing all of the documents.
- Cash received reconciliation and monthly reports.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers for support team.
- Perform accounting administration work as requested by Supervisor.
- Monitor overdue debtors, identify and report to manager
- Prepare daily customer sales invoice.
- Maintain customer master file for billing date, collection date, contact person, confirmation etc.
- Contact with customer for daily sales invoice, collection, short/excess cash receive from customer.
- Weekly A/R aging report.
- Output VAT report for monthly submission.
- Other task as assigned
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Annual Health Check
- Bonus (Performance based)
Interested persons please apply via "APPLY NOW"
DAKASI CO., LTD.
163 Thaisamut Building G Floor, Surawongse Road,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2634-3008 Fax. 0-2634-3009