JAVA SOFTWARE MANAGER – (FINANCIAL SERVICE)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Technical is recruiting a Software Manager with extensive experience Designing and developing internal software in Java. You will be responsible in leading a team of 5 people and developing professional product for the fastest growing Insurance business.
Our client has the vision to expand the business in Asia, particularly Thailand. The Digital Technology transformation strategy is within its 2 cycle with our client. They are looking to change the waycustomers experience its products. The company always innovates, creating fresh customerexperiences.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Design, test, develop and deploy innovative ideas that generate real time benefits to the company.
- Create positive Impact on the team and influence key Systems improvements.
- Project Manage a range of new implementations linking internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the team to becoming the leading Software team within the Insurance & Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in leading a team of Java Developers.
- Prove knowledge of programming concept and design
- Java enterprise edition, e.g Servlets, JSPs, and Database Access
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL, Scripting, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX and XML database, AS400.
- Experience in Java application servers, such as JBoss, Weblogic and Websphere.
Interested applicants are invited to Apply Now, interviews will be in Mid-December. Please demonstrate clearly on your CV regarding projects and programs you have used in the past.
Please also specify your current salary and expectation and submit in Word Doc form.
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.