ADI is a leading and recognized player in Staffing, Recruitment and HR Consultancy services across South Asia having fully operational offices in Thailand (Bangkok) - Head Office, Singapore, India and Indonesia. Our main focus sectors are IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas. Our end to end services include HR consulting, Permanent Recruitment, Staff Augmentation, Outsourcing and Contract Management.
ADI operates across all major markets and serves its clients through its regional offices and a network of partners and affiliates. We have a vast network of resources and consultants to serve the diverse needs of our clients. ADI is currently supporting more than 100 multinational or local large customer base through its 200++ Technical Staff (IT Programmers, System / Business Analyst & Others) and 30 back-end staff that comprises of Recruitment Specialist, Sales team, Finance and Admin team working from our various offices.
ADI Focus Skills are
i) IT Staff: Programmers, Business Analyst, Project managers, SAP, Dot Net, Tester, Cobol, RPG–AS400, Java, Oracle, Database Administrator (DBA), System Engineers and System Admin
ii) Engineers: Telecom, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Oil & Gas etc.
iii) Admin and Management Staff: HR, Accounting, Office Admin, Translators, Receptionist, Secretaries and Customer Service Representatives.
ADI is looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position
Java Programmer/Senior Java programmer Urgent
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Java ADI
Job Summary :-
- Develops the software according to the programming design and requirements by using Java Technology
- Tests the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and documents the test results according to Unit Test document
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Eager to learn for new technologies
- Fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team
- Service minded, people oriented with pleasant personality
- Strong analytical, communication and people skills
- Java and J2EE
- RDBMS, esp. DB2
- Unit testing
- Debugging and defect investigation
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Interested applicants are invited submit full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
ADI Resourcing Company Limited
120 Kasemkij Building, 9th Floor, Room no. 907,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500