Location : Bangkok
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete the software development lifecycle of web application, including participation in requirements gathering, application design, developing code, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Collaboration with project manager and system analysts to identify areas where technical solutions can be applied to improve accuracy and productivity.
- Update Software documents.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in programming using Java, J2EE technologies, Oracle and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of frameworks like Struts, Spring or Hibernate.
- Java certification would be an advantage
- Java and J2EE
- RDBMS, esp. DB2
- Unit testing
- Debugging and defect investigation
Human Resource Development Center,
Silom Complex Tower 28th Room Fl., No. 191 Silom Rd.,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-2313851-8 , 080-9190430
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง C.S.I. Group
C.S.I. Group is the software development company, established since 1991 with 400 employees. We are the tailor-made based independent software development, which has the achievement in 20 years after the company established in Thailand.