Sysware (Thailand) Co., Ltd.A leading IT Solutions & Services Provider has been established since 2006 with over 100 enterprise customer throughout SEA;
SYSWARE offers a unique combination of solutions, services and education throughout the Asia Pacific region.
We provide all aspects of support for the digital economy in doing business today. Through strategic approach to Network security,Big Data and Cloud. SYSWARE enables customers to optimize their investment both CAPEX and OPEX in order to support business sustainable growth.
Systex Corporation is developing international markets for Big Data Appliance(Hadoop) http://www.etusolution.com and Splunk-in-the-Box http://www.sboxinc.com
SYSWARE (Thailand) is Product Partner for
- Leading SD-WAN Solutions www.velocloud.com
- Leading Cloud BC/DRaaS Virtualization www.zerto.com
- Leading Network Performance Enforcement www.saisei.com
- People Audit-User Activity Monitoring (www.observeit.com)
- Leading Intelligence Solutions and Security Operation Manager (www.cyberbitc.com)
- Leading SDDC Software Based Hyperconvergence Solutions (www.stratoscale.com)
Contact us: www.syswarethailand.com/
Phone: 662-9384200-2 Contact: Khun Tikumporn Kongleema
Address: 23rd Floor, Unit 205, Two Pacific Place Building, 140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey District, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Operation Office: Promphan 2 Building, Unit 604 Soi Lat Phrao 3, Lat Phrao Rd, Chom Phon,,Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
IT Support Specialist (O365, Microsoft Cloud)
Able to handle technical level 2 queries from end users related to Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
Provides support for Microsoft Technology products and services which includes answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding with Microsoft Office Suite and Server Products.
Follow a documented procedures to handle open calls, call escalation including follow up phone calls, etc.
Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the call
Familiar with Microsoft Office 365, Server Products and Technology
Experience and Skill:
- With at least 1 – 2 years in a call-handling / IT Helpdesk environment
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience as a Technical Support and able to support Microsoft Windows OS and Office 2013 and 2016 Suite
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience of one or more following technology: Sharepoint, Exchange, Lync, Skype for Business, One Drive for Business, Active Directory, Windows Server, Networking.
- Working Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype for Business Server Knowledge is Plus
- Thai National , Age 25-30
- A University Bachelor’s degree or similar (preferably in computer science, software engineering or a similar field).
- 2-5 years relevant experience in Pre-sale and supporting Microsoft software products to IT organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills. [ENGLISH and THAI]
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Proactive and able to be manage activities in a self-sufficient manner.
- Strong knowledge of the technical troubleshooting and problem analysis process.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Ability to be organised and analytical, and must be able to eliminate technical obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- You should be comfortable working for a dynamic, technical organisation with a rapidly expanding partner community and customer base.
- Write and deliver excellent presentations, both business and technical, and whiteboard sessions to help training, enable and co-sell with partner community.
- Good attitude, motivated to learn and can pick things up quickly on their own.
Preferred Personal Characteristics:
- Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex technical challenges in a sustainable, proactive fashion.
- Passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer’s needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related tasks.
- Demonstrates an ability to maintain a cool head under pressurized situations. Always accepts that “The Customer Comes First”
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of “problem ownership” to see all issues through to successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach to the end customer’s satisfaction.
- Accountability: He or she should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds himself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Efficient and creative. Should be able to think outside the box find the efficient solution to problems.
Interested applicants, please submit a curriculum vitae (including list of publications, current photo, transcripts, thesis topic, and advisor, if applicable), Expected Salary* & Date Of Availability* [ * Mandatory Required ]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
More Information Tel. 02-938-4201 K.Tikumporn