IT Solution Delivery - Manager / Senior Manager
- Responsible for IT project management activities inclusive of project planning, costing, scheduling and progress tracking of the project against the plan and cost.
- Identify and translate business requirements to IT solutions and ensure the integrity, scalability, and modularity of the solution.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborates with Project Managers to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan, and serve as a technical lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Lead and supervise a team of technical leads and Subject Matter Experts.
- Leading the technical design and solution in the project.
- Collaborate with the users on all aspects of project.
- Provide consultancy assistance for IT team and users so as to ensure the smooth running of all computerized operations.
- Monitor and review the development work and progress of the developers.
- Ensure that the developers for each project are able to deliver their work according to the schedule.
- Systems or Projects on his/her own provided that the output meets the users’ requirements and adhere to IT standard guidelines.
- Manage, through system or project managers and programmers, to complete all system documentation so as to ensure the availability of documents for future reference.
- Plan, manage and monitor projects to ensure all projects are implemented on time with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure that any other jobs assigned by the superior are accomplished and achieved the goal set.
- Programming Skills: JavaEE, UNIX shell scripting, WebSphere scripting, SQL
- Database Skills: Oracle, Postgre, SQL, DB2
- Web Application Skills: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic
- Operating System Skills: Linux, Unix, MS Windows
- Networking Skills: Cisco Network Equipment, Design and Manage Network System, VoIP, and Network Architecture
- Other Skills: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and General Windows Applications
- 5-10 Years’ experience in planning, leading, coordinating and monitoring of overall business system and at least the last 3 years in IT Architect position
- Experience on multiple hardware and software environments and be comfortable with complex systems environments
- Strong project management skill as a project leader
- Ability to work under complex condition and time constraint
- Experience in life insurance system is preferable
Interested applications should submit their latest CV and all relevant qualifications via JobsDB or careers(@)nexsource.net