Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand) Limited.
Kensington Associates was established in 1996 and since inception has positioned itself as a dynamic and successful Executive Search and Selection firm, working hand in hand with clients, providing a consultative talent sourcing solution. With offices in Thailand, China and Hong Kong, Kensington's client portfolio is made up of market leading, multinational and local organizations operating across Industries and functions.
Kensington Associates' clients demand the highest quality candidates. If you count yourself amongst this elite group we at Kensington Associates would like to hear from you. All of our candidate's details are treated with the greatest of confidentiality. No information is released about our candidates without their expressed permission.
IT Service Manager (Service Delivery) GLOBAL MANUFACTURING – CORPORATE/EAST ASIA ROLE
- Ensure IT Infrastructure and services are developed, delivered and optimized based on insights about user and business needs while ensuring global standards are being implemented.
- Implement global best practice solutions and processes and drive continuous improvement. Ensure standard controls and KPI’s are in place to manage the continuous improvement process.
- Work closely with key sourcing partners to develop and deliver services provided by them.
- Ensure projects are executed with excellence, in time and on budget.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, and other User related MS Technologies
- Excellent knowledge and proven track record of implementing cloud based technologies and mobility solutions.
- Network Architecture with relates knowledge in Certificates of CCNA/CCNP/CCIE. Specific knowledge about emerging SD WAN and Network technologies.
- Windows Server management experience with knowledge in Windows /Linux, Oracle
- Strong experience with VMware system, Enterprise SAN, configuring and managing Firewall, Switch, Proxy, VPN, Cisco products, and experience with Citrix XenApp.
- Strong experience with Cloud datacentre facility services and structured cabling standards.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (business English).
- Proficient in an Asian language especially Thai would be an advantage.
- A service oriented mindset and customer/business value driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A professional with proven track record in IT Service and Infrastructure services management, preferably in a matrix organization
- Ability to drive and manage change with new age technologies on Infrastructure.
- Proven people management experience viz to manage offshore vendors.
- Team player
- Good project management skills
If interested, please send your CV to our consultant. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.