IT Service Manager - Cloud
Robert Walters Thailand
The Cloud Service Manager will lead the full-service delivery lifecycle to one or more client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
About the IT Service Manager - Cloud Role:
This new position is critical for the business and the growth of the company as a whole. As the IT Service Manager - Cloud you will have to deliver services that meets SLAs and achieve high level of customer satisfaction and oversee customer's productivity improvements. In this role, spoken and written Mandarin is mandatory.
- Transform and grow service revenue for the business
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal teams
- Manage service delivery for one or more client accounts
- Manage multiple client facing infrastructure deployments projects
- Serve as primary contact for external customers
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the customer base. Ensure systems and structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Provide technical expertise, problem analysis, and process evaluation, while maintaining focus on operational empathy
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service delivery
- Ensure resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demands.
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of delivery service for clients
- Ensure tools and technological platforms are in place to support customer environment.
- Maximise opportunities for account growth
To succeed in the IT Service Manager - Cloud job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively by using your Mandarin language skills, be able to build relationships across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong communication skills both English and Chinese language
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer Engineering / Computer Science / IT or related fields
- Five years' experience on servers and network administration
- Working background and knowledge in Windows and Linux Operating Systems; Database and Web Technologies and Applications; and Networking TCP/IP fundamentals are highly desirable
- Familiarise with server and networking hardware platforms such as HP, Cisco, Citrix in a data centre environment
- Experience with virtual and cloud computing technologies using technology like Amazon Web Services, Open source, VMware, KVM, and more
- Training/certification in such Project Management Methodologies as ITIL
- Strong client focus with ability to interface at all levels typically at senior manager/director level.
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams (matrix management) within an operational service delivery or managed services environment
The successful IT Service Manager - Cloud will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment within their office.
If you are a progressive Cloud Computing Service Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
A newly created and challenging position of Cloud Service Manager has just opened up for a leading portal website, a subsidiary of one of the largest internet technology companies in the world.
Reporting directly to the CTO, this role if focusing on new cloud technology.