Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd. is a new established engineer specialist recruitment company located at central Bangkok as we are one of Aspark group company, Japan’s top rank engineer outsourcing service provider with 10 years of professional experience in engineering industry.
Urgent !!! IT Manager @Japanese Company in Chonburi
Industry: Manufacturing of key lock and electrical parts
Benefit: Base salary 46K depend on experience + 5000 THB (If use own car)
Social security,Health Insurance, Medical Checkup, Company’s phone, Company’s car
Base: Chonburi (Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate)
- Male/Female age above 35 up
- Strong background in IT with Bachelor’s Degree graduated in IT
- Experience in project management of both ERP and MRP implementation
- 5-10 years related experience in the field of Information Technology and Project
- Management, however experience in software development environment and use of current technologies, such as Virtualization and complex systems is preferable
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
- Manage information technology and computer systems Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Make recommendations on custom applications which include a number of MS-Access data capture systems for Stewardship and other databases which need to be moved into a central SQL repository
- To promote development project requested by other departments than IT
- To manage the member of IT development team and external vendor
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below by clicking "Apply Now"
Contact person: Ms. Ogawa Chiaki
Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Room 2401, 24th Floor Interchange 21 Bldg. 399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110