Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting IT Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned global food & beverage company, with distribution and warehousing in Bangkok.
About the IT Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will direct and manage overall IT infrastructure, with the objective to make the most effective and efficient use of IT resources and the integrated application system to support organisation changes. You will also manage the business requirement with the compilation of the organisation's strategy and policy.
- Lead the IT function, implement and control IT policies/standards, liaise with functional or operational area managers to understand their current and future information needs and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing operations, in order to ensure optimal IT support to business needs
- Lead, prioritise and schedule IT projects, in order to ensure achievement of project objectives within assigned budgets
- Analyse production, maintenance, and malfunction records, identify problems and recommend solutions, in order to improve performance and increase system capacity
- Oversee computer operations, including data processing, data entry, data control, and tape library; priorities and schedule computer operations and work flow in order to ensure data integrity, accuracy and appropriate security, and full capacity use of processing equipment
- Evaluate and develop computer operating staff in order to ensure that computer operation activities meet pre-established production targets and operating budgets
- Research, evaluate, and recommend equipment purchases to enhance the capabilities of computer operations, select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and suppliers (for example, data entry providers), in order to ensure optimal level of equipment and service quality
- Formulate IT operational plans and budget, in order to ensure alignment with business strategies and company direction
To be successful in this position, you will need to motivate and coach subordinates, share knowledge and advise on problem-solving solutions, monitor and evaluate performance, recommend promotion, bonus and competency assessment grading in order to secure a committed and efficient team.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related; Masters degree will be an advantage
- At least ten years of working experiences in IT industry
- At least five years' in Management position
- Thai nationality; male age between 33-40
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledgeable in ERP system and computer communication
- Excellent and effective presentation, communication, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
This food & beverage company is known for its quality and globally renowned brand names. The strategy is clear and the approach pragmatic.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
This Food & Beverages company is known for its quality and globally renowned brand names. The strategy is clear and the approach pragmatic.