IT Developer (Software application / Databases)
MI Squared Limited
Implementing and maintaining AVC’s business applications. The overall function of this role is to develop, enhance, and re-design CRM software application and databases. The responsibility also involves with Data Warehouse designing and building for Business Intelligence.
- Develop/Enhance/Re-design/ CRM programs and systems to support company business such as Lead management, data mining and summary reports.
- Customization based on Business need data query, customize reports, Functions requirement
- Design and build Data Warehouse, and Business Intelligence.
- Perform the full software development lifecycle to testing and deployment, also including able to handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Take complete ownership of assigned tasks for incidents, changes, problems, initiatives, projects that have to coordinate & execute with constant communication to all stakeholders at all steps
- Working with internal teams to establish the appropriate scope, deliverables, timetable, and other project requirements
- Any other related jobs upon assignment and business request.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field.
- Eperience in Software and Database Development
- Demonstrated solid expertise as software/application developer in both front end and back end
- Data warehouse and Business Intelligence skills.
- Experience in utilizing SOAP/REST web services.
- Experience in Crystal Report, Report Writer or similar tools
- Familiar with SQL Server / MySQL operations both SQL command, store procedure, and job scheduler.
- Advanced knowledge in end-to-end software development process.
- Knowledge in hotel and hospitality industry applications, systems and technology.
- Willing to learn new technology, good team player and positive thinking
- Ability to work in a changing environment under pressure and within challenging timescales.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง MI Squared Limited
MI Squared Limited
( ไม่มีข้อมูล )